Converting a business and selling part of it to investors.
Trevor Crow has been a recent expert guest for my Business Buyer Adventure group coaching program.
Today, Trevor and I discuss a recent deal in which some partners in an LLC convert to a corporation and then sell 70% of it to some investors as an exit plan.
This is both a tax and investment strategy being done on a lower mid-market business.
I wanted to bring you this conversation because it touches on many relevant topics:
· Rollups and Platforms
· Minority Shareholder issues
· Employment and management agreements/ shareholder/ partnership agreements.
· Seller financing/ Skin in game with equity
· Legal costs vs benefits of complex strategies for Main St.
· Benefits of share deals vis a vis customers
Watch the video of the interview here: https://youtu.be/oe9heG7IxTo
Learn how to buy an already-successful and profitable business: https://www.BusinessBuyerAdvantage.com
Learn to sell your business at https://www.HowToSellMyOwnBusiness.com
Book a call with me at https://www.clarity.fm/davidbarnett
Stop missing my videos and other news. https://www.DavidCBarnettList.com