Anders wants to know if there are good deals to be had on distressed businesses?
We’re all familiar with scratch and dent sales.
Does that happen with businesses?
Is it possible to get a bargain or better financing when we’re willing to buy something with warts?
I explain in this week’s video: https://youtu.be/7hkak8QgmAM
Which mentions these past vids as well:
· Formula of the Zero Down Deal. https://youtu.be/lx-Qyvh_ROA
· What if the business owes more than its worth? https://youtu.be/qwMLbyoBvt4
· Dead Capital in a Business and Buying a Job. https://youtu.be/kHnIh6HM840
· Robert Gale buys 20 distressed businesses… https://youtu.be/Cf0e4so9b1c
· Why Aren’t Millenials Buying Main St. Businesses? https://youtu.be/uCSTCS2z3tk
· Discovering Deal Capital in a Zombie Business. https://youtu.be/IQTucDC4NsY
Learn how to buy an already-successful and profitable business even in the covid-recession of 2020 https://www.BusinessBuyerAdvantage.com
Book a call with me at https://www.clarity.fm/davidbarnett
Stop missing my new videos. Join my email list here: https://www.DavidCBarnettList.com